What is it with Europeans and headbutting anyways?

I thought about making it "shport" in general, but I really don't care about the others.

Moderator: aquaphase

Capricorndog

What is it with Europeans and headbutting anyways?

Postby Capricorndog » Mon Jul 10, 2006 4:37 pm

I’m very curious (along with the rest of the world) to know what Materazzi said to Zidane if in fact he said anything at all.

roach

Postby roach » Mon Jul 10, 2006 4:49 pm

I laughed and lololorzed when i first saw it, then I knew that those damned dirty italians would win.

Did anyone notice that the damned dirty italian who bloodied McBride's face had his ear 'bowed something nice after he was subbed in. It didn't bleed, but getting bowed in the ear sucks.

aquaphase
Gabel Gabel Hey!

Postby aquaphase » Mon Jul 10, 2006 6:23 pm

I believe Materazzi called Zidane and his family "terrorists." Being Algerian, Zidane is a wee bit sensitive to that considering his family is Muslim.
ImageDepositum Custody | not with that face

Capricorndog

Postby Capricorndog » Mon Jul 10, 2006 6:54 pm

Well if I were in Zidane's place, first I would have won the game, then I would have headbutted Materazzi. pedals1

roach

Postby roach » Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:39 pm

he still won the MVP. I think there is a lot of media types out there who don't like them damned dirty Italians.

aquaphase
Gabel Gabel Hey!

Postby aquaphase » Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:15 am

Here's a Link to some video of proof that Materazzi is one of the biggest douche-nozzles in footie.
ImageDepositum Custody | not with that face

mere1975

Postby mere1975 » Tue Jul 11, 2006 1:46 am

Here's a Link to some video of proof that Materazzi is one of the biggest douche-nozzles in footie.
So help me, if you ever post a link to a video with an Italian hip-hop score again. . .

:twisted:

Well, I wouldn't really do anything, but I wouldn't be happy.

- Mere "actually, it wasn't so bad -- but those Spanish language raps creep me out big time" 1975

"You'll have to wait until my cameo in the next season for confirmation" - eebs
"I'm one of my favorite things!" - irock

sam
The Don

Postby sam » Tue Jul 11, 2006 1:45 pm

he still won the MVP. I think there is a lot of media types out there who don't like them damned dirty Italians.
Apparently the votes were turned in at half time of the final, so his ejection wasn't figured in. I read something just now that said that Zidane's mother had been taken to the hospital that morning and Materazzi called him the son of a terrorist something or other. That would probably piss me off.

mere1975

Postby mere1975 » Tue Jul 11, 2006 2:44 pm

Apparently the votes were turned in at half time of the final, so his ejection wasn't figured in. I read something just now that said that Zidane's mother had been taken to the hospital that morning and Materazzi called him the son of a terrorist something or other. That would probably piss me off.
Would it??

They said that the halftime voting was screwy last World Cup too, because Kahn gave up a few goals in the second half.

- Mere "I thought they said 4 goals on TV, but maybe two of them were taken back because the final score was 2-0 Brazil" 1975

"You'll have to wait until my cameo in the next season for confirmation" - eebs
"I'm one of my favorite things!" - irock

roach

Postby roach » Tue Jul 11, 2006 3:41 pm

http://sports.aol.com/worldcup/story/_a ... 1309990001

sandrapowers

Postby sandrapowers » Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:46 pm

apparently Materazzi claimed he doesn't know what a terrorist is.......

(may I just mention that the Italian team really pissed me off.......they're the best actors ever.....have you noticed that Sagnol (from the French team) picking up Grosso towards the end of the game???.....Grosso was about to pretend he hurt himself but Sagnol picked him up from behind as if he'd say *oh no man.....you're not faking it anymore.....you get up and you run!!!)

San *And Romy and Michele claimed they invented Post-Its* dra!

roach

Postby roach » Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:50 pm

apparently Materazzi claimed he doesn't know what a terrorist is.......

(may I just mention that the Italian team really pissed me off.......they're the best actors ever.....have you noticed that Sagnol (from the French team) picking up Grosso towards the end of the game???.....Grosso was about to pretend he hurt himself but Sagnol picked him up from behind as if he'd say *oh no man.....you're not faking it anymore.....you get up and you run!!!)

San *And Romy and Michele claimed they invented Post-Its* dra!
the italians are the best at stopping the counterattack... by faking an injury.

haha yeah, i read the italian fella was saying he wasn't cultured/educated and didn't know what a terrorists was. jackass.

sandrapowers

Postby sandrapowers » Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:58 pm

haha yeah, i read the italian fella was saying he wasn't cultured/educated and didn't know what a terrorists was. jackass.
The portuguese were also quite good at faking an injury against England 2 weeks ago.......

and i don't know if you guys noticed......but the ref for the France-Italy game was the same one as the England-Portugal game......

I bet the mafia offered big dough for his silence!

:roll:

roach

Postby roach » Tue Jul 11, 2006 10:10 pm

The portuguese were also quite good at faking an injury against England 2 weeks ago.......

and i don't know if you guys noticed......but the ref for the France-Italy game was the same one as the England-Portugal game......

I bet the mafia offered big dough for his silence!

:roll:
he's also the same ref who did the us/italy game. I became a bigger fans of the refs once the semis began.

sandrapowers

Postby sandrapowers » Tue Jul 11, 2006 10:14 pm

how could you ever be a refs fans???

:?

Return to “Footie”