what's your brazilian name?

I thought about making it "shport" in general, but I really don't care about the others.

Moderator: aquaphase

roach

Postby roach » Fri Jun 23, 2006 6:31 pm

I would have figured Roachaldino or Roachnaldo (except you ain't a fat little bastard).
i was hoping for that... i even put roach in both fields, and it came to something like roido... roids!!!!
Well they pretty much did ass-rape Group F.

haahaa so very true.

James

Postby James » Fri Jun 23, 2006 6:34 pm

I would have figured Roachaldino or Roachnaldo (except you ain't a fat little bastard).
i was hoping for that... i even put roach in both fields, and it came to something like roido... roids!!!!
That's because Brasil always draws teams like Croatia, H. F. Stevens Middle School B Team, and the Helen Keller School for the Blind and Deaf in the group stages...
pedals1 pedals1 pedals1 pedals1 pedals1 pedals1 pedals1 pedals1

roach

Postby roach » Fri Jun 23, 2006 7:06 pm

That's because Brasil always draws teams like Croatia, H. F. Stevens Middle School B Team, and the Helen Keller School for the Blind and Deaf in the group stages...
that's the beauty of being ranked for the group draw... YOU HEAR ME MEXICO??????

Capricorndog

Postby Capricorndog » Fri Jun 23, 2006 11:21 pm

Snydisco In Da Hizzy!

Jan

Postby Jan » Sun Jun 25, 2006 6:12 pm

...the advantage of being the best team in the world is that you get seeded accordingly.

Return to “Footie”