chelsea splash the cash

I thought about making it "shport" in general, but I really don't care about the others.

Moderator: aquaphase

eebs

chelsea splash the cash

Postby eebs » Wed May 31, 2006 9:47 pm

so that's ballack, schevchenko signed up with roberto carlos reportedly on the way too..... real madrid mk II?

James

Postby James » Wed May 31, 2006 10:02 pm

one of these days, teams will realise splashing cash doesn't necessarily mean winning trophies.
pedals1 pedals1 pedals1 pedals1 pedals1 pedals1 pedals1 pedals1

Jan

Postby Jan » Wed May 31, 2006 10:06 pm

Shevchenko would be a fool to leave AC Milan. He is idolised by the fans, is playing in one of the best leagues with one of the best clubs, getting his game every week etc... I doubt he would play every week at Chelski, as is the way with Mourinho (Not play Crespo?!!)

It will all come down to how much cash Shevchenko wants.

Dunno why Chelski want Bobby Carlos, he's old and Del Horno is pretty good, plus they still have Wayne Bridge.

It will be interesting to see if Lampard and Ballack can play together, I'm guessing it will be Essien, Lampard and Ballack in the midfield to start with.

Celtic should sign Shaun Wright-Phillips.

aquaphase
Gabel Gabel Hey!

Postby aquaphase » Thu Jun 01, 2006 12:59 am

bah, who cares. It's time to build up the empire. Now to just get rid of that rotter Drogba
ImageDepositum Custody | not with that face

James

Postby James » Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:34 am

Shevchenko would be a fool to leave AC Milan. He is idolised by the fans, is playing in one of the best leagues with one of the best clubs, getting his game every week etc... I doubt he would play every week at Chelski, as is the way with Mourinho (Not play Crespo?!!)

It will all come down to how much cash Shevchenko wants.

Dunno why Chelski want Bobby Carlos, he's old and Del Horno is pretty good, plus they still have Wayne Bridge.

It will be interesting to see if Lampard and Ballack can play together, I'm guessing it will be Essien, Lampard and Ballack in the midfield to start with.

Celtic should sign Shaun Wright-Phillips.
He's pretty much said he's leaving. The Italian League is in quite a pickle with possible match-fixing allegations and the possibility that league-winners Juventus will be relegated for their role in it. Plus, he goes on about his child not speaking the same language as him...there was talk of Crespo going elsewhere but I'm not convinced of that either.

Bobby Carlos is old but he hasn't deteriorated one bit. He's still a Brazilian national starter, and probably will be when the next world cup rolls around as well. He's an anomoly. He'll probably play until he's 40.

I'm not convinced of the Lampard and Ballack partnership either. Both players are used to having the team built around them. We'll see.

Shaun Wright-Phillips is on his way to Liverpool, sorry.
pedals1 pedals1 pedals1 pedals1 pedals1 pedals1 pedals1 pedals1

Jan

Postby Jan » Sun Jun 04, 2006 10:05 am

Shaun Wright-Phillips is on his way to Liverpool, sorry.
I'm a Liverpool fan too, so I'd be delighted at this...

Return to “Footie”