Miss of the Season

I thought about making it "shport" in general, but I really don't care about the others.

Moderator: aquaphase

eebs

Miss of the Season

Postby eebs » Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:01 am

http://www.wellingunited.com/tpl/matchd ... php?id=115

The video is at the bottom of the match report, fast forward to 2min 30 to watch the buildup.

roach

Re: Miss of the Season

Postby roach » Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:56 am

hhahahahahah holy shit, and the look back as if it was the grounds fault!

I'd love to watch a game on grounds like that, grounds like that make me even more stabby at 'murican fans of the association football when they pick a winner and only watch that one team.

ro"it was really cool seeing my boy, really the only nonamerican i follow, mr stephen hunt, there are prbably more, doyle, who's also a wolve, way too many commas, but wolves beating chelsea was a good time. i'm still not sure hunt meant to not make sure check(sp, on purpose.) became a helmet salesman. 5 angles say he didn't mean it, one does. i just liked Reading for a couple years there" ach

maybe I shoulda said the only irishman I follow.

this vent is not meant at a certain chelsea fan who built this board, more at a ginger who once skoffffed at katie. and his kind.

and no. no beer was involved in the writing of this. emoticon.

katie

Re: Miss of the Season

Postby katie » Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:16 pm

more at a ginger who once skoffffed at katie. and his kind.
hahaha that shit was RIDIC. i was like, "i'm an MLS fan" and he was like, "i feel bad for you," and i was like, "but you're a ginger?"
dread stuff

NEW ETSY NEW ETSY NEW ETSY

[But if I cross paths with him on Farm Town I'll harvest the fuck out of his trees and not even say thank you.] -jimbo.

Return to “Footie”