FCD @ New England

I thought about making it "shport" in general, but I really don't care about the others.

Moderator: aquaphase

eebs

FCD @ New England

Postby eebs » Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:13 am

Just watched the highlights - 2 dreadful referee decisions! Can't believe he only showed a yellow for the shoulder barge into Burse's face, the New England player had plenty of time to move away and it should have been a red. As for the 'penalty' - wtf!?!!

katie

Re: FCD @ New England

Postby katie » Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:18 pm

new england rules. and this game really saved my fantasy team from a dreadful week. but yeah, that other stuff sucks.
dread stuff

NEW ETSY NEW ETSY NEW ETSY

[But if I cross paths with him on Farm Town I'll harvest the fuck out of his trees and not even say thank you.] -jimbo.

roach

Re: FCD @ New England

Postby roach » Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:04 pm

yeah. i'm with ya. the guy who went down in the box was turned to the ref and asking for the pk before he was even touched. bum. My station was airing the game, that means I was at master control for it... I did my best boss impression and didn't break anything or scare an employee.

a couple positives I am taking from the game are that hyndman saw what we had out there for the first 2 games wasn't working so he pulled 2 defenders and a forward who weren't performing and they played a lot better. in the first half. then steve nicol swtiched to a 3-5-2 at halftime and seemed to totally blow our minds...

Return to “Footie”