reward my loyalty

I thought about making it "shport" in general, but I really don't care about the others.

Moderator: aquaphase

roach

reward my loyalty

Postby roach » Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:51 pm

i only get a show here and there, maybe 2 a day, concerning the footballing world. but i am tired as fuck about hearing about this guy. I know he is a fucking bad ass and all that, but if he leaves man u(not a fan of them) and they just let him go then shit is fucked.
did i mention i also have a weird dislike of the spanish top flight? don't know where that came from either, but i know I really dislike the Portguese national team. long story short, fuck Ronaldo. Not the fat, gapped tooth one.

ro"and if italy wins today i will kick a grasshopper crazy hard!"ach

eebs

Postby eebs » Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:51 pm

can't wait for him to leave man u so he can be forgotten about until the next world cup.

3 of the last 4 qf have been won by the outsider and i reckon italy are going to come good tonight. turkey v russia final - wonder what odds you could have got on that this time last week?

roach

Postby roach » Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:10 pm

can't wait for him to leave man u so he can be forgotten about until the next world cup.

3 of the last 4 qf have been won by the outsider and i reckon italy are going to come good tonight. turkey v russia final - wonder what odds you could have got on that this time last week?
greece winning the last one was I think the first time the us really paid attention. networks and whatnot.

I'm gearing up for tomorrow's barbado-us match. an 18 year old brek shea from fc dallas has made the 19 man roster to protect our 8-0 lead. he did very well in the toulon tournament and now they say man u(good luck with the work perm) is excited about him.

eebs

Postby eebs » Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:05 am

i only saw part of the final 4 years ago, some band from texas was trying to squeeze onto the stage at the barfly :wink:

yeah i saw about brek shea - reckon he might get a run out as you've not got much chance of conceding 9?

and wasn't yesterday's game dull - i gave up after the first half and recorded the rest - then skipped though to the penalty shoot out.

roach

Postby roach » Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:06 am

because of my messed up work schedule this weekend, 7p-7a sat and sun, i haven't watched yet. i read about it and may not get around to watching it. I do like seeing Italians cry though.

Return to “Footie”