Roller Derby

I thought about making it "shport" in general, but I really don't care about the others.

Moderator: aquaphase

monet2u

Roller Derby

Postby monet2u » Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:34 pm

ROCKS MY SOCKS!

Yeah I know loads of riot grrrls play these days, but I'm kicking it old school. Co-ed teams women skate/play then the men. I was at the world championship Saturday night... BAY BOMBERS kicks some PIONEERS ASS!!!

Man o man the Bombers still have the moves after all these years (I used to watch when I was a kid). Too bad the seaons now over. I have to wait until April to my Derby on again.

Irock

Postby Irock » Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:46 pm

You should join a team. That'd be hardcore.
"There are many fish in the sea, Maria. But you're the only one I want to mount over my fireplace." ~Walter Matthau

katie

Postby katie » Tue Oct 16, 2007 12:00 am

ohhhhh i totally want to join a roller derby team!

ka"that'd be wikkid hahdcoaahhh"tie
dread stuff

NEW ETSY NEW ETSY NEW ETSY

[But if I cross paths with him on Farm Town I'll harvest the fuck out of his trees and not even say thank you.] -jimbo.

monet2u

Postby monet2u » Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:42 pm

You should join a team. That'd be hardcore.
yeah that'd be the death of me. I haven't been on roller skates in 25 years. After two broken arms back to back, my mom told me I would never skate again. she was right.

maybe I should try it again? Alas, I fear falling would hurt more now tho. and I like not having broken things (like fleshy parts). :lol:

Return to “Footie”