liverpool v chelsea

I thought about making it "shport" in general, but I really don't care about the others.

Moderator: aquaphase

eebs

liverpool v chelsea

Postby eebs » Tue May 01, 2007 8:28 pm

looks like extra time, about 5 to go. hoping for a good old fashioned penalty shootout, with mourinho to score in front of the kop :wink:

eebs

Postby eebs » Tue May 01, 2007 8:54 pm

holy crap. perhaps makes amends for the last liverpool chelsea semifinal. admit that from first viewing kuyt looked offside but when the celebrations are several seconds long and the commentators are going into overdrive thought it must be over. then saw the replay and have to say, couldn't see why it was given.

So another 15 minutes to get the golden goal. 'mon the shootout!

eebs

Postby eebs » Tue May 01, 2007 9:19 pm

it's a shootout :D

i like them when i'm a neutral.

eebs

Postby eebs » Tue May 01, 2007 9:24 pm

sorry justin, not the best penalties from chelsea :(

aquaphase
Gabel Gabel Hey!

Postby aquaphase » Tue May 01, 2007 9:53 pm

I just knew that shit was going to happen. With Shevchenko out and that damn draw with Bolton, there was just no way my Blues were going to step it up against the Reds. Besides, how the hell is Essien supposed to cover Crouch. Maybe 2 Essiens stacked, but not a single.
ImageDepositum Custody | not with that face

Jan

Postby Jan » Thu May 17, 2007 9:29 am

I just knew that shit was going to happen. With Shevchenko out and that damn draw with Bolton, there was just no way my Blues were going to step it up against the Reds. Besides, how the hell is Essien supposed to cover Crouch. Maybe 2 Essiens stacked, but not a single.
Peter Crouch is a cross between a lamp post and Timmy from South Park. Michael Essien is a world class midfielder, shouldn't have been a problem for him. :P

Return to “Footie”