Landy-cakes & Becky-poo sitting in a tree....

I thought about making it "shport" in general, but I really don't care about the others.

Moderator: aquaphase

roach

Postby roach » Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:10 pm

to see LA play in Dallas this year you have to buy Season tickets, half season or a multi game package. no single game tickets will be sold to those games. smart move. cheapest package is 80$.

This will come back to bite them.

As for the Vanney trade, I have mixed feelings. Vanney was just turning into a decent player, but I am stoked to potentially have Davids. If they look at sending Cooper off, however, I'll throw my support behind Chivas.

(or maybe even the crapids)
I doubt they'll get rid of cooper until he heads back to europe. and if you support the colorados I will disown you ;) and maybe send sala after ya!

eebs

Postby eebs » Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:09 pm

OMFK!!!! Mourinho is going to Inter?!?!?!?! Shits.
yeah, it's been all over the press since I've been back that he's off in the summer - apparently he doesn't have a good relationship with the roublemeister. Perhaps the best indicator is the lack of transfer activity at the Bridge - Mourinho wants to bring in some players but he doesn't appear to have the support of the board. His big signings - Shevchenko and Ballack - haven't worked out as well as expected and the selection policy has alienated the squad - Robben and Wright Phillips spring to mind.

Add in 2 of the main spine of your team being injured - Terry and Cech - for a good proportion of the season - and Man U being clear at the top of the table.....

monet2u

Postby monet2u » Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:51 am

oooo looky at what just graced my email box...I'm beginning to see the way of the footie. :wink:

aquaphase
Gabel Gabel Hey!

Postby aquaphase » Sat Jan 13, 2007 1:18 am

yeah, I just got that one as well. I wonder what I bought to get put on that particular email list.
ImageDepositum Custody | not with that face

eebs

Postby eebs » Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:32 am

OMFK!!!! Mourinho is going to Inter?!?!?!?! Shits.
No, he's now off to Real Madrid with Frankie Lampard

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 258307.stm

more news on the rift towards the end - richards and defoe vetoed as signings.

monet2u

Postby monet2u » Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:03 pm

yeah, I just got that one as well. I wonder what I bought to get put on that particular email list.
you wonder what you bought...I've never even looked sideways at a sport site. :lol: :lol:

sam
The Don

Postby sam » Mon Jan 15, 2007 4:16 am

to see LA play in Dallas this year you have to buy Season tickets, half season or a multi game package. no single game tickets will be sold to those games. smart move. cheapest package is 80$.

This will come back to bite them.
I have to agree here. I always thought I was in one of the target demos for these guys, but $80 isn't likely to happen for me.

Anyway, the objective here is to grow the size of the entire league. Wether this works or not won't be known until at least the end of the 5 year contract or later.

By way of a comparison, Tiger Woods made an estimated $98,000,000 in winnings and endorsements in 2006.

Return to “Footie”