sala fined and suspended

I thought about making it "shport" in general, but I really don't care about the others.

Moderator: aquaphase

roach

sala fined and suspended

Postby roach » Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:22 am

after the game last weekend sala knocked one of the colorado players the fuck out.

http://www.3rddegree.net/thirdindex.cfm ... show=20042

sam
The Don

Postby sam » Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:22 am

Deeehhhhm, that was shot. Is that Ronnie O'Brien walking away looking over his sholder? He looks impressed.

I know most of these guys aren't millionaires, but one game and $3,500 is practically asking for more.

aquaphase
Gabel Gabel Hey!

Postby aquaphase » Fri Nov 03, 2006 3:05 am

fuck those fucking crapids. Sala was well within his rights to knock the fuck out of that fucker. That look from O'Brien was the "I'll buy you a pint after the match, mate" look. Have I mentioned that the crapids should roast in hell?
ImageDepositum Custody | not with that face

Irock

Postby Irock » Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:38 pm

Sala means "room!"

:D

froggorino

Postby froggorino » Fri Nov 03, 2006 9:52 pm

with U2 playing in the background.

but i still don't get what they were fighting about.

roach

Postby roach » Fri Nov 03, 2006 9:59 pm

Deeehhhhm, that was shot. Is that Ronnie O'Brien walking away looking over his sholder? He looks impressed.

I know most of these guys aren't millionaires, but one game and $3,500 is practically asking for more.
he isn't making a lot, but 3500 isn't a lot. and i think he got 6 games. i think that's cooper walking away. i heard ronnie went to the lockerroom and was telling reporters he doens't care where he plays next year.
with U2 playing in the background.

but i still don't get what they were fighting about.
it was a really emotional game and that final shot there won the game for a very hated club and knocked dallas out of the playoffs. then they went to us behind the goal and were grabbing their crotches, flipping everyone off and Sala kind of takes his club pride seriously. sad part is that he knocked a nice guy out. there are about 5 other players there that I would have rather him knock out.

Return to “Footie”