West Ham United

I thought about making it "shport" in general, but I really don't care about the others.

Moderator: aquaphase

James

West Ham United

Postby James » Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:01 am

On signing deadline day, they pulled off one of the biggest coups in football. Ever.

The permanent transfer of Carlos Tevez and Javier Mascherano, both 22 and both Argentinian Internationals, to West Ham from Brazilian side Corinthians is a massive deal; they beat out the likes of Arsenal, Chelsea, Man United, Real Madrid, Inter Milan, etc...big time champions league players with LOTS of money, for their services.

Trying to put it in perspective for the Americans, it's like if Lebron James asked to be traded to Utah.
pedals1 pedals1 pedals1 pedals1 pedals1 pedals1 pedals1 pedals1

aquaphase
Gabel Gabel Hey!

Postby aquaphase » Fri Sep 01, 2006 1:51 pm

I'm still pissed that the Hammers moved up. I still don't have anyone to support in the 1st Division and it's hard to wish them ill when Chelsea stomps on them.
ImageDepositum Custody | not with that face

James

Postby James » Fri Sep 01, 2006 3:54 pm

I'm still pissed that the Hammers moved up. I still don't have anyone to support in the 1st Division and it's hard to wish them ill when Chelsea stomps on them.
That's what you get for having them as your team in the 1st Division. They should have never been there to begin with. You should pick someone like Crystal Palace, who, if they come back to the premiership, you can guarantee it will be for no more than a year. Or Cardiff City. Or Leicester City....
pedals1 pedals1 pedals1 pedals1 pedals1 pedals1 pedals1 pedals1

roach

Postby roach » Fri Sep 01, 2006 4:44 pm

you should root for derby. they actually tried to get the wash up Josh Wolfe and failed because of the work permit thing. Don't think they're a very hopeful side. but i'm just going on the fact they want a guy who has issues finding the back of the net in the mls.

Return to “Footie”