coachella

Music, movies, entertainment, etc. Because James wanted it (and seems like a pretty good idea)

Moderator: aquaphase

Doomius

Re: coachella

Postby Doomius » Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:54 pm

1. I wish the rumors were true and Bowie was gonna do Ziggy this year.

2. most of the (smaller bands) I'm already seeing or they'll at least play SF since we're so close.

3. the Headliners aren't that good (too me).

4. I'm gonna save my $$ for Graceland (Memphis) this May. All: feel free to meet me there! Memorial day weekend. :D

I highly recommend visiting Sun Studios. It's about 20 minutes away from Graceland and if I remember correctly, Sun has a shuttle service that will take you to Graceland!
"just to clarify: the armageddon sort of doom, not the forker named Doom"-Squeezle

"Damn it, Doom, you're a motherfugging liar!"-Mere1975

monet2u

Postby monet2u » Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:47 pm

1. I wish the rumors were true and Bowie was gonna do Ziggy this year.

2. most of the (smaller bands) I'm already seeing or they'll at least play SF since we're so close.

3. the Headliners aren't that good (too me).

4. I'm gonna save my $$ for Graceland (Memphis) this May. All: feel free to meet me there! Memorial day weekend. :D

I highly recommend visiting Sun Studios. It's about 20 minutes away from Graceland and if I remember correctly, Sun has a shuttle service that will take you to Graceland!

oh yes, been there done that. (I'm just making another pilgrimage to the land of Elvis, I'm way overdue).

on another note, I'm going to coachella. scored an awesome resort down there and so screw it, I'm going.

Phyllis

Postby Phyllis » Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:59 pm

jackie are you a drug dealer or something?

where do you get all of the disposable income/vacation time to travel. it seems like you're always travelling somewhere. the only explanation is that you are a drug dealer. FACT.
n_n

sam
The Don

Postby sam » Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:11 pm

She could also be a drug smuggler, or mob enforcer, but that its it, those are the only possibilities.

monet2u

Postby monet2u » Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:04 pm

jackie are you a drug dealer or something?

where do you get all of the disposable income/vacation time to travel. it seems like you're always travelling somewhere. the only explanation is that you are a drug dealer. FACT.

nope, but I am single with no children so I don't have any drains on my income. :lol: I also work for the government so I get lots of time off. :wink:

katie

Postby katie » Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:59 am

nope, but I am single with no children so I don't have any drains on my income. :lol: I also work for the government so I get lots of time off. :wink:
can you get me a job? :D
dread stuff

NEW ETSY NEW ETSY NEW ETSY

[But if I cross paths with him on Farm Town I'll harvest the fuck out of his trees and not even say thank you.] -jimbo.

Return to “Tuning Fork A440”