is anyone else watching series 2 of heroes?

Music, movies, entertainment, etc. Because James wanted it (and seems like a pretty good idea)

Moderator: aquaphase

lookout_kid

is anyone else watching series 2 of heroes?

Postby lookout_kid » Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:23 am

*warning may contain spoilers*

did anyone see this weeks episode??

man it was so ace to see everything come together like that, i nearly came in my pants ;)

aquaphase
Gabel Gabel Hey!

Postby aquaphase » Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:12 am

my only complaint is that "mr. so-and-so" isn't in the group pic. I wasn't surprised when it happened, but it's not really something that should have been sprung like that.
ImageDepositum Custody | not with that face

ifihadahifi

Postby ifihadahifi » Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:22 am

my only complaint is that "mr. so-and-so" isn't in the group pic. I wasn't surprised when it happened, but it's not really something that should have been sprung like that.
Isn't he the blurry guy in profile in the pic?

(and is he Peter and Nathan's dad?)

Irock

Postby Irock » Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:08 pm

Isn't he the blurry guy in profile in the pic?

(and is he Peter and Nathan's dad?)
If you're right about this, you're a genius.

The blurry guy is def. papa Petrelli, they pointed him out that way; but I didn't think til now he could be Adam / Kensei...

I'm always wrong about this shit when I try and guess it.

So, question. Is Claire's dad working for a rival "company," or is he independantly wealthy n shit? Because I thought he was working for someone, which is why the asshole manager at the copy place hasn't fired him, and why he can afford to buy a 16 year old a new car and get time off to travel to the Ukrain (Odessa, nice touch). But Jason thought he was working alone.
Well, him and the Hatian. Which kinda also confused me cuz I'm still not sure why the Hatian didn't erase Claire's memory like he was supposed to in season one and also not sure why Noah would trust him so much after that...
"There are many fish in the sea, Maria. But you're the only one I want to mount over my fireplace." ~Walter Matthau

ifihadahifi

Postby ifihadahifi » Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:57 pm

So, question. Is Claire's dad working for a rival "company," or is he independantly wealthy n shit?
I've wondered that myself. Maybe it's explained in the online graphic novel. I started out keeping up with that but haven't had time to mess with it this season. It explains much of the back story.

Irock

Postby Irock » Tue Nov 13, 2007 9:47 pm

I'm mad cuz there was no reason they couldn't have showed most of that (all but the parts with Adam) at the beginning of the frickin season.

And WTF with Maya-oily-tears? I hate her and her power, and that wedding scene was just so ridic. And I hate the sadistic little nymphette - Bob's daughter, whatever her name is. I'm GLAD bitch never got to go on a roller coaster, so there!

And I wanna know what Angela's power is.

And I wish they would quit killing DL already. What was the point of bringing him back and then just killin him off again?

I give last night's episode a 6.
"There are many fish in the sea, Maria. But you're the only one I want to mount over my fireplace." ~Walter Matthau

lookout_kid

Postby lookout_kid » Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:57 am

I'm mad cuz there was no reason they couldn't have showed most of that (all but the parts with Adam) at the beginning of the frickin season.

And WTF with Maya-oily-tears? I hate her and her power, and that wedding scene was just so ridic. And I hate the sadistic little nymphette - Bob's daughter, whatever her name is. I'm GLAD bitch never got to go on a roller coaster, so there!

And I wanna know what Angela's power is.

And I wish they would quit killing DL already. What was the point of bringing him back and then just killin him off again?

I give last night's episode a 6.
no 1 everyone wants to know what angela's power is ;)

plus if they showed everything at the start of the season it wouldt be as cool, :)

Sybil

Postby Sybil » Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:29 pm

This show is really picking up the pace. Makes me sad there are only 2 episodes left until who knows when.

"Did you pack Mr. Muggles doggie bath yet?"

"Stings like a bitch, doesn't it" (I seriously laughed out loud at this one)

"Holy-"

Sy "HRG rules" bil
Are you on the list?

ifihadahifi

Postby ifihadahifi » Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:48 pm

Adam was no suprise.
Suresh is an idiot. Kinda lame writing there. Didn't develop that... uh... development well enough, IMO.
Where's Sylar and the weeping Madonna? I wish he would hurry up and kill her and her i-really-love-my-sister-in-that-kind-of-way brother.

I've started leaving my name as Sylar at restaurants just to crack the kids up when they call us for our table.

"SYLAR! PARTY OF FOOOOUURRR!"

The think it's hi-larious.

Irock

Postby Irock » Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:11 pm

I coulda done without the scene where Hiro runs into baby Hiro and realizes that the circle of life much continue or whatever.

It seems like everybody on the show has daddy issues. I like that Claire's mom is becoming less cartoonish. I guess Noah is at a Company facility in the last scene? Claire and West just left him there? I guess there wasn't much else they could do, but damn..

I bother Jason cuz I'm always calling bullshits, but I really like the show...

Matt's treading a fine line, I hope Peter punches him for hurtin his momma.

i "had to google 'H.R.G.'" rock

ifihadahifi

Postby ifihadahifi » Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:25 pm

i "had to google 'H.R.G.'" rock
n00b

squeezle
original hater

Postby squeezle » Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:35 pm

It seems like everybody on the show has daddy issues.

Yup! just like lost
"Hope is for sissies"-House

Mere "hope deserves money" 1975

Irock

Postby Irock » Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:12 pm

So wait - maybe Noah's not at a Company facility... Maaaybe he's with Adam, aka the other person with super magic blood.

Sybil

Postby Sybil » Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:31 pm

So wait - maybe Noah's not at a Company facility... Maaaybe he's with Adam, aka the other person with super magic blood.
Noah, Adam, Peter...hmmmm. Last season we even had an Eden.

Does anyone else think these names have any significance? Especially Mr. Bennet, or HRG as I still think of him. Last season they went to great lengths NOT to reveal his first name until the very last episode. Then, this season they use his first name no less than 4 times in this single episode.

An impending global catastrophe that wipes out most of the world's population...Noah. Seemed like a sledgehammer to me. But fun nonetheless.

Sy "waiting for an Eve to show up" bil
Are you on the list?

ifihadahifi

Postby ifihadahifi » Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:01 pm

There's also
Isaac
Micah
Gabriel
Zach
Hana (Hannah)

And interestingly SURESH means "Ruler of the gods". It's another name for Vishnu, Shiva or Indra.

The helix has been translated in the show to mean "godsend" and there are multiple references to God throughout the series.

It's certainly intentional but I don't know what the significance is yet.

Return to “Tuning Fork A440”