Whoa there Chuck Norris

If it looks like a fork and it quacks like a fork...

Moderator: aquaphase

aquaphase
Gabel Gabel Hey!

Whoa there Chuck Norris

Postby aquaphase » Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:54 pm

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=34841
(]Lastly, as we near the eve of another Christmas, I wonder: What would have happened if Mother Mary had been covered by Obamacare? What if that young, poor and uninsured teenage woman had been provided the federal funds (via Obamacare) and facilities (via Planned Parenthood, etc.) to avoid the ridicule, ostracizing, persecution and possible stoning because of her out-of-wedlock pregnancy? Imagine all the great souls who could have been erased from history and the influence of mankind if their parents had been as progressive as Washington's wise men and women! Will Obamacare morph into Herodcare for the unborn?
And this last little bit just made me lose absolutely all respect for that Okie jackass
(Don't miss my Christmas column next week, titled "Away With the Manger," about how the feds are whitewashing America's Judeo-Christian heritage via a progressive, politically correct and pro-Muslim platform.)
ImageDepositum Custody | not with that face

roach

Re: Whoa there Chuck Norris

Postby roach » Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:38 pm

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=34841
(]Lastly, as we near the eve of another Christmas, I wonder: What would have happened if Mother Mary had been covered by Obamacare? What if that young, poor and uninsured teenage woman had been provided the federal funds (via Obamacare) and facilities (via Planned Parenthood, etc.) to avoid the ridicule, ostracizing, persecution and possible stoning because of her out-of-wedlock pregnancy? Imagine all the great souls who could have been erased from history and the influence of mankind if their parents had been as progressive as Washington's wise men and women! Will Obamacare morph into Herodcare for the unborn?
And this last little bit just made me lose absolutely all respect for that Okie jackass
(Don't miss my Christmas column next week, titled "Away With the Manger," about how the feds are whitewashing America's Judeo-Christian heritage via a progressive, politically correct and pro-Muslim platform.)
just imagine if God hadn't date raped Mary, then we'd have NO Jesus! JUST IMAGINE!

katie

Postby katie » Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:45 am

wow, america has freedom of religion unless you're a dirty muslim, right? god, i hate that shit so much. even if barack obama WERE a muslim (WHICH HE IS NOT), what is the fucking problem with that? i thought we got over this when the united states elected that damn catholic kennedy.
dread stuff

NEW ETSY NEW ETSY NEW ETSY

[But if I cross paths with him on Farm Town I'll harvest the fuck out of his trees and not even say thank you.] -jimbo.

ifihadahifi

Postby ifihadahifi » Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:25 pm

i thought we got over this when the united states elected that damn catholic kennedy.
Yeah. Well, look how that turned out.

Irock

Postby Irock » Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:52 pm

I want to know who all these pro-choicers are who run around telling women what they *should* do with their pregnancy. Cuz - you know, that's not pro-choice. And wasn't Mary's pregnancy technically in-wedlock, since she married that sucker Joe?
"There are many fish in the sea, Maria. But you're the only one I want to mount over my fireplace." ~Walter Matthau

James

Postby James » Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:43 pm

Whenever I'm missing America for one reason or another, all I need to do is come read this thread and the quotes from Chuck Norris. It will remind me of a mentality I rid myself of when I came here. Then I won't miss it any more.

America stopped progressing in the 1950's. Anything that has happened since has been done so kicking and screaming. It's ridiculous, and people like him are the problem.
pedals1 pedals1 pedals1 pedals1 pedals1 pedals1 pedals1 pedals1

Return to “Slapdash Incongruities”