skateboarder gets gun pulled on him...

If it looks like a fork and it quacks like a fork...

Moderator: aquaphase

roach

skateboarder gets gun pulled on him...

Postby roach » Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:42 pm

then he goes ahead and beats the hell out of the guy who pulled the gun. that's quality.
http://www.orneryjabroni.com/content/20 ... ment-34445

Irock

Re: skateboarder gets gun pulled on him...

Postby Irock » Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:59 pm

I don't know how that guy escaped without being bloodier. Those kids showed serious restraint. Well, except for the one, but he didn't seem capable of landing much of a punch, maybe he was a little upset. Or maybe I'm projecting, because that gun mess would seriously shake me up.
All's well that ends well I guess, but it kinda makes me sad that there are neighborhoods where this shit goes down (outside of a school?).
"There are many fish in the sea, Maria. But you're the only one I want to mount over my fireplace." ~Walter Matthau

roach

Postby roach » Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:58 pm

yeah, I thought the guy who was whacking him with the trucks and wheels would have brought out a little blood.

Sybil

Postby Sybil » Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:47 am

This just serves to remind everyone of the old wisdom - if you're gonna point a gun at someone, be prepared to kill them! Folks can react very unpredictably when they have a gun shoved in their faces, especially when the gun is being held by a punk gangster wannabe who learned to handle a weapon by watching rap videos. Props to those skater kids for beating down the stupid punk with the gun.

Sybil
Are you on the list?

Return to “Slapdash Incongruities”