Dear Jackie and Dear Froggy

If it looks like a fork and it quacks like a fork...

Moderator: aquaphase

ifihadahifi

Dear Jackie and Dear Froggy

Postby ifihadahifi » Sun Apr 16, 2006 11:39 am

Jackie asked
Is hifi's name Mark? I had a dream last nite it was.

Close. It's Jim. :lol:

And Froggy, I just woke from a dream where I was in Virginia visiting my brother and while there we decided to meet you. Chris from Canada and some other dude was there as well. You were 6'4'' and you gave us all Home Depot gift certificates. I opened mine up and the "$25" had been scratched out and in it's place was written "$10.83".

You apologized because you had to stop on the way to get a few things for your house and gave us what was left on the card.

froggorino

Postby froggorino » Sun Apr 16, 2006 2:58 pm

haaaaaaaaa. you must think i am very powerful. and selfish.

isn't that weird when you dream of someone on here and what you dream? i dreamt of jackie and a-phase when i first came on sporkers. totally random, like i think they were on a game show. a-phase looked nothing like he does in real life.

i must say that i am quite a bit more petite than your 6'4". and i am not big on the gift card. IIIIIIIIIII'll decide what you'll have, thankyouverymuch.

also -- yesterday i was mowing the lawn and got thirsty, so i had a david. i thought of you fondly and laughed and laughed, appearing quite insane i am certain.

love, froggy.

ps -- trik out my myspace. doooo it..

monet2u

Postby monet2u » Sun Apr 16, 2006 5:49 pm

hiya Jim. :D

Irock

Postby Irock » Sun Apr 16, 2006 7:23 pm

I dremt that Aquaphase posted JBRMWHATEVER's IP address info to the forum and it turned out to be the same as Grumpyoldman's.

Return to “Slapdash Incongruities”