Attack of the Space Potatos update

If it looks like a fork and it quacks like a fork...

Moderator: aquaphase

Jan

Attack of the Space Potatos update

Postby Jan » Sat Apr 15, 2006 8:33 pm

People may remember me talking about this before, but here is a picture of the space potatos. Has anyone got any more suggestions for the plot? I've copied and pasted version one of the plot from my myspace...

Now, i've only got the rough idea for it so far... Main plot being that space potatoes want to enslave the worlds population, so they brainwash Ronnie "The Rocket" O'Sullivan into helping them - Bit of a plot hole here as to how mind. The only person who can stop Ronnie is Jimmy White, who has now retired from professional snooker and is trying to get his kids back as Ronnie has kidnapped them. Cue Jimmy coming out of retirement and a big training montage featuring Jimmy White doing lots of trick shots, and doing shit like running up mountains with a snooker table on his back.

It's great so far...

Big finale being the match between evil Ronnie and Jimmy, with Space Potatoes hidden in the audience of the Crucible in Shefield. Obviously the Space Potatoes use the disguise of trenchcoats, dark glasses and a newspaper... Cue big snooker action sequence where Jimmy wins and has an emotional reunion with his kids and saves Ronnie from his enslavement to the Space Potatoes.

[/img]

Dogatron

Postby Dogatron » Sun Apr 16, 2006 1:47 am

are you sure those space potatoes aren't jimmy's balls?
The best things in life are truely free
Singing birds and laughing bees
You got me wrongs says he
The sun don't shine in your TV

Dogatron

Postby Dogatron » Fri Apr 21, 2006 7:40 am

possible new film title

Attack Of The Space Pogaytoes

jump on the brokeback bandwagon
The best things in life are truely free
Singing birds and laughing bees
You got me wrongs says he