Dallas ladies: girl needed for filming on saturday

If it looks like a fork and it quacks like a fork...

Moderator: aquaphase

Dalya
hipster

Dallas ladies: girl needed for filming on saturday

Postby Dalya » Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:07 pm

Jeffrey Max (Steph's older brother) is filming a scene Saturday August 16th that calls for a girl in a wheelchair. He has no real preference looks-wise. He asked if any of my friends could do it, so I'm not sure about age preference but I don't think it matters (see scene description below). It will last several hours and will most likely be in a parking lot somewhere in far north Dallas, preferably a Walmart. It will be really relaxed and fun, with a little downtime -- probably shooting the same thing multiple times from different angles.

The scene: an MTV-style dudebro guy is in a parking lot talking about the environment and is berating this guy for driving a gas-guzzling van. Then it's revealed that the van is handicap-accessible and you see a girl in a wheelchair getting in. I don't know if there are any lines. The exact time and location aren't set yet, but it will be late morning or early afternoon.

The criteria:
- female body parts
- transportation to the set
- several free hours

Whoever is interested, let me know or email Jeffrey directly at jeffrey.max@gmail.com

Help a brotha out.

(You can ask to get paid but he usually only pays "professional" models or extras - i.e. unionized)
I myself am hell;
nobody’s here—

Return to “Slapdash Incongruities”