Quick... sombody get me drunk

If it looks like a fork and it quacks like a fork...

Moderator: aquaphase

aquaphase
Gabel Gabel Hey!

Postby aquaphase » Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:02 pm

Mi Cocina is mostly crap. There are better options near where you are.

Josh Blue is the comic w/ Cerebral Palsy who won Last Comic Standing this past year. He is also on the US Paralympics soccer team.
ImageDepositum Custody | not with that face

ERock

Postby ERock » Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:07 pm

I'll just ask the hotel when I get there where the good eats are. If the recommend don pablo's then I will give them good pummeling.

ok I need to head out and fix one of our restaurants then go to the airport so I guess I'll be in Texas soon.

oh yea, I also watch very little TV and don't have cable so I never heard of Josh Blue, but I will bring it up with my counter part.

Tracy

Postby Tracy » Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:19 pm

Josh Blue is the comic w/ Cerebral Palsy who won Last Comic Standing this past year. He is also on the US Paralympics soccer team.
It's definitely overpriced for what it is. I'm not really recommending it - nor Joe T. Garcia's. (I like Joe T's sister restaurant, Esperanza's (Bakery & Cafe) better but it's only open til 6pm.)

I like Blue Mesa, too, but it's not real Mexican either.
formerly known as valentine (and who lives in WEST Fort Worth)

squeezle
original hater

Postby squeezle » Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:32 pm

It's definitely overpriced for what it is. I'm not really recommending it - nor Joe T. Garcia's. (I like Joe T's sister restaurant, Esperanza's (Bakery & Cafe) better but it's only open til 6pm.)

I like Blue Mesa, too, but it's not real Mexican either.
the blue goose is up that way, and, if you stay away from their chile con carne, it is pretty good
"Hope is for sissies"-House

Mere "hope deserves money" 1975

Rishikesh

Postby Rishikesh » Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:26 am

With all this talk of the Saucer, I just wanted to remind everyone that Monday night is pint night.

That is all.

ERock

Postby ERock » Fri Feb 02, 2007 12:59 am

so, besides me, anyone going?

Irock

Postby Irock » Fri Feb 02, 2007 2:51 pm

Sorry man. I had school til 8:30 and when I said I could make it around 9 I was thinking you were talking about the Ft Worth location. Addison's like an hour from my place.
"There are many fish in the sea, Maria. But you're the only one I want to mount over my fireplace." ~Walter Matthau

Tracy

Postby Tracy » Fri Feb 02, 2007 4:54 pm

What she said.

Band Booster Club meeting was over but daughter went to see the school musical - Anything Goes. (Maybe I should let her get her driver's permit.)

I couldn't have gone to the Addison location anyway.

You'll just have to come back!
formerly known as valentine (and who lives in WEST Fort Worth)

Rebecca

Postby Rebecca » Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:50 pm

Weeeird. I forgot the Saucer is a chain. I go to pint nite most Mondays.

ERock

Postby ERock » Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:30 pm

no problem to anyone. I was just looking at a map and tyring to find the one I was less likely to get lost going to, or coming back from. I did like the place, anywhere with that much beer is a okay by me.

I am currently try to figure out a way to get my bosses to let me go to a user conference for a software we use in Austin that is the week before ACL, but i really think that may be a tough sale. even tougher than the international restaurant trade show in vegas, but you never know. there is of course the possiblility of more training that we may have to go down there for. however what we went down there for is going to take at least a month to implement and i dunno what other training we may need. Although, I am always ready to point out when I want to go somewhere, and not sit in the office and do some work.

tell me of this pint night as I may have to make my next trip on a monday.

Return to “Slapdash Incongruities”