Hey, you zombie lovers

Where the action is

Moderator: aquaphase

mere1975

Hey, you zombie lovers

Postby mere1975 » Thu May 31, 2007 8:01 pm

Shaun of the Dead is playing at the Inwood this weekend.

Inwood Theater
5458 West Lovers Lane
Saturday and Sunday Only

I imagine it's the midnight feature.

- Mere "interested?" 1975

"You'll have to wait until my cameo in the next season for confirmation" - eebs
"I'm one of my favorite things!" - irock

monet2u

Postby monet2u » Thu May 31, 2007 8:29 pm

ooo that sounds fun.

I finally saw Hot Fuzz last nite. :lol:

Doomius

Postby Doomius » Thu May 31, 2007 8:31 pm

Awesome, now I have a good excuse to ask someone out on a date mwahahaha!
"just to clarify: the armageddon sort of doom, not the forker named Doom"-Squeezle

"Damn it, Doom, you're a motherfugging liar!"-Mere1975

roach

Postby roach » Thu May 31, 2007 9:50 pm

i may make it on saturday. i have a house guest this weekend which means free drinking and partying with teenagers at AKon downtown, so not sure if i'll be standing by then.

Doomius

Postby Doomius » Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:46 pm

i may make it on saturday. i have a house guest this weekend which means free drinking and partying with teenagers at AKon downtown, so not sure if i'll be standing by then.
Funny that you should mention that because the girl declined on Shaun of the Dead for having watched it 2 days ago, but invited me to A-Kon instead.

I'm debating if I should go because I'm not really into anime!

*Editors note*
Melissa and I broke off the engagement mutually over five months ago in case any one was wondering. *end note*
"just to clarify: the armageddon sort of doom, not the forker named Doom"-Squeezle

Irock

Postby Irock » Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:20 pm

Funny that you should mention that because the girl declined on Shaun of the Dead for having watched it 2 days ago, but invited me to A-Kon instead.

*Editors note*
Melissa and I broke off the engagement mutually over five months ago in case any one was wondering. *end note*
1. I was wondering about that dating/engagement thing...
2. Sorry to hear it but I'm sure you gyus made the right decision.
3. Go to A-kon. Really, it's fun. Even if you don't like anime.
"There are many fish in the sea, Maria. But you're the only one I want to mount over my fireplace." ~Walter Matthau

roach

Postby roach » Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:23 pm

*Editors note*
I don't really know like anime either. i did watch shinchan(sp?) last night though. I hear AKon is really just a reason to drink all day. see ya there!

Doomius

Postby Doomius » Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:25 pm

*Editors note*
I don't really know like anime either. i did watch shinchan(sp?) last night though. I hear AKon is really just a reason to drink all day. see ya there!
Drinking all day huh? Ok I'm sold!

Return to “Events”