MORRISSEY!

Where the action is

Moderator: aquaphase

Irock

MORRISSEY!

Postby Irock » Thu Mar 29, 2007 2:28 pm

...Without the $80 tickets this time (woo hoo!).
I've never see him and always wanted to, really wanted to see the show @ Will Roger's a few years ago but it was just too expnsive. So May 25th he's playing the Paladium, and tix are $40. I'm definately going. Presale tomorrow morning, pw is RINGLEADER.

He seems to be following Modest Mouse around the country this summer to piss off Johnny Marr... going to that show too (double yea!)

This reminds me I didn't get my Edgefest tickets yet, I should probably do that.

Good year for concerts - The Cindy Lauper / Erasure / Dresden Dolls (not sure how THEY got on that bill) tour might be fun too.
"There are many fish in the sea, Maria. But you're the only one I want to mount over my fireplace." ~Walter Matthau

monet2u

Postby monet2u » Thu Mar 29, 2007 2:35 pm

sadly my concert going budget is tapped out this year with coachella and the police and some odd others. my friend Dina is a HUGE fan and is poised and ready for her presale buying adventure. She's going to Reno, NV and Oakland CA...I just want to know WHY Moz is playing so many odd/out of the way places this tour. weird.

anyway, have fun :)

ifihadahifi

Re: MORRISSEY!

Postby ifihadahifi » Thu Mar 29, 2007 2:37 pm

Good year for concerts - The Cindy Lauper / Erasure / Dresden Dolls (not sure how THEY got on that bill) tour might be fun too.
Cyndi Lauper was probably the best show I saw in Trees. I think alot of folks went expecting to see a has-been just for the novelty. But she knocked that shit out real quick.

monet2u

Postby monet2u » Thu Mar 29, 2007 4:28 pm

I love Dresden Dolls, they're GREAT!! But I'm gonna miss the show when it hits town...no money = no ticket UGH

I hate being a poor black child. :(

Sybil

Postby Sybil » Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:15 pm

I've never see him and always wanted to, really wanted to see the show @ Will Roger's a few years ago but it was just too expnsive. So May 25th he's playing the Paladium, and tix are $40. I'm definately going. Presale tomorrow morning, pw is RINGLEADER.
Well, if it's Ticketbastard, they'll still end up costing $80.

Sybil
Are you on the list?

monet2u

Postby monet2u » Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:29 pm

hey isn't 5/25 his birthday?

acutally just asked my moz obsessed buddy and she corrected me, it's 5/22.

Irock

Postby Irock » Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:50 pm

Well, if it's Ticketbastard, they'll still end up costing $80.

Sybil
Yeah, but the $80 ones would have cost $120 :]
"There are many fish in the sea, Maria. But you're the only one I want to mount over my fireplace." ~Walter Matthau

Return to “Events”