Volunteering is so Goth

Where the action is

Moderator: aquaphase

mere1975

Volunteering is so Goth

Postby mere1975 » Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:20 pm

From an email I got:

We have had many requests for individuals seeking information on volunteering for the Goth Ball and the film festival. Volunteer information on both events will be available at the two upcoming volunteer meetings. The meetings will take place on Saturday, October 7 at 10:00 a.m. and Wednesday, October 11 at 6:30 p.m. (for more information see below)

We are currently filling our volunteer positions for The 7th Annual Goth Ball, Arts Fighting Cancer’s Halloween Party.

The Goth Ball will take place on Saturday, October 28 at the Granada Theater.

Volunteer positions include:
· Decorating
· Coordinating Prizes
· Coordinating Judges
· Coordinating costume competition
· General night-of set up & tear down

Volunteer shifts will begin as early as 3:00 p.m. and run until 2:00 a.m. on Saturday, October 28. Other volunteer opportunities are available prior to the event, such as helping collect donated prizes for the costume competition.

As with all of our volunteer opportunities, we appreciate any and all of your time, even if you only have one hour, we would love to have you as part of the team.

If you are interested in volunteering we ask you to e-mail the following information to melinam@def2.org:
Your contact information, name, e-mail address, best phone number

Please plan to attend a volunteer meeting on Saturday, October 7 at 10:00 a.m. or Wednesday, October 11 at 6:30 p.m. The meetings will be help at Post Asylum - 5642 Dyer St., Dallas, TX 75206 (closest intersection, Mockingbird/Greenville)

If you are unable to attend the meeting please e-mail your interest in volunteering.

We hope you can join us. We are looking forward to another great Goth Ball and to working with you.

Sincerely,
Melina McKinnon
Arts Fighting Cancer

"You'll have to wait until my cameo in the next season for confirmation" - eebs
"I'm one of my favorite things!" - irock

aquaphase
Gabel Gabel Hey!

Postby aquaphase » Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:23 pm

my balls are very goth.
ImageDepositum Custody | not with that face

monet2u

Postby monet2u » Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:14 pm