Spiral Diner Party

Where the action is

Moderator: aquaphase

carry on

Spiral Diner Party

Postby carry on » Fri Sep 29, 2006 2:09 pm

This sounds like fun...anyone going?

Oh Darling, Wont You Come To My Party?
Tickets are now on sale for Spiral Diner s 4 Year Anniversary Zombie Pirate Prom. This is going to be the best brouhaha of the year. We will have food, dancing, raffle drawings, a cash bar with super cheap beer and fancy organic wine.

Come out and meet all the lovely people who work and eat at Spiral Diner. It s all ages (feel free to bring the tiny tots) and costumes are encouraged but not required.

Not sure what to dress as? Well, it s a fake prom right before Halloween, so it s pretty much a free-for-all.

The party starts at 8:00pm on Friday October the 13th and lasts until 12:30am.

Flashlight Party (www.myspace.com/theflashlightparty ) will be spinning tunes from 8 -1030. Then from 10:30- 11:30 the amazing, the hilarious, the spellbinding, Professional Juice (www.myspace.com/professionaljuice ) will play. Seriously, if you havent ever heard Professional Juice, do yourself a favor and get your tickets now! It s a show that you must see to believe.

The party takes place just a few blocks away from Spiral Diner at the Southside Preservation Hall located at 1519 Lipscomb St. From Spiral you just take Magnolia Ave east to Lipscomb and turn right. The Hall is down a couple blocks on your left. Parking is behind the building, across the street, and street parking is fine too.

Irock

Postby Irock » Fri Sep 29, 2006 2:22 pm

I'm going as a steak. Rare.

mere1975

Postby mere1975 » Fri Sep 29, 2006 2:57 pm

I'm going as an unnecessary second napkin.

- Mere "they watch and judge you at the condiment area, but it's for a good cause" 1975

"You'll have to wait until my cameo in the next season for confirmation" - eebs
"I'm one of my favorite things!" - irock

carry on

Postby carry on » Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:00 pm

I'm going as a steak. Rare.
:shock:

Maybe my David and I should go as a pork chop and a hot dog?!??!?But that would be tooooo weird. Celery and tomato, yup, that sounds kosher.

I sent you a myspace request :)

Irock

Postby Irock » Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:41 pm

Actually, it'd be really cool to dress up as a chicken and carry a picket sign that says:

The one and only politicalish sticker I've ever put on my car - it's just SO DAMNED CUTE.

p.s. I went to Spiral for the first time ever last week. YUM.

mr_j
Location: with an underworld spy or the wife of a close friend

Postby mr_j » Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:45 pm

that political commentary is making me hungry!

carry on

Postby carry on » Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:48 pm

Actually, it'd be really cool to dress up as a chicken and carry a picket sign that says:

The one and only politicalish sticker I've ever put on my car - it's just SO DAMNED CUTE.

p.s. I went to Spiral for the first time ever last week. YUM.
Love it! I want one, where'd you get that? I got an orange daisy on my ride. Funny thing about it...I put it there to cover a dent.

Irock

Postby Irock » Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:53 pm

where'd you get that?
Spiral Diner. :)

Joe, eating cute things makes the baby Jesus cry. You're only allowed to eat grown chickens, they're ugly.

mr_j
Location: with an underworld spy or the wife of a close friend

Postby mr_j » Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:56 pm

where'd you get that?
Spiral Diner. :)

Joe, eating cute things makes the baby Jesus cry. You're only allowed to eat grown chickens, they're ugly.
i disagree!

Return to “Events”