Justin, what did you have for lunch??????

Forking and the Forking Forks.

Moderator: aquaphase

roach

Justin, what did you have for lunch??????

Postby roach » Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:14 pm

aquaphase
Gabel Gabel Hey!

Postby aquaphase » Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:20 pm

damn, that was pretty quick to the website. We just got let back in about 20 minutes ago. It was apparently a deodorant that they had pumped into the sewage system last week.

That being said, the beef bulgolgi I had was fuckin' delish.
ImageDepositum Custody | not with that face

monet2u

Postby monet2u » Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:49 pm

:lol:

man I could so use a couple hours break right now...I'm tired and have already gone two rounds with a contractor today. Sadly, I shall stay and bust my butt so I can leave early and get my car back from the shop. Fender benders suck.

katie

Postby katie » Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:43 pm

i bet roach did a bar of soap fart.
dread stuff

NEW ETSY NEW ETSY NEW ETSY

[But if I cross paths with him on Farm Town I'll harvest the fuck out of his trees and not even say thank you.] -jimbo.

aquaphase
Gabel Gabel Hey!

Postby aquaphase » Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:58 pm

man I could so use a couple hours break right now...I'm tired and have already gone two rounds with a contractor today. Sadly, I shall stay and bust my butt so I can leave early and get my car back from the shop. Fender benders suck.

Yep, nothing more fun than standing out in the 99°F sun that feels like 105° from the humidity. I would have much rather just worked.

monet2u

Postby monet2u » Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:04 pm

Yep, nothing more fun than standing out in the 99°F sun that feels like 105° from the humidity. I would have much rather just worked.
well if you'd been in SF, you might have had to take your jacket with you...and you could have gone for a coffee and maybe even a donut. :D

eebs

Postby eebs » Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:11 pm

we got evacuated at work today too - the fire alarm didn't turn off after the weekly test (apparently there was a fault on the panel) - so we had to walk in the pouring rain to the nearest pub.... :twisted:

monet2u

Postby monet2u » Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:04 pm

we got evacuated at work today too - the fire alarm didn't turn off after the weekly test (apparently there was a fault on the panel) - so we had to walk in the pouring rain to the nearest pub.... :twisted:
see the brits know how to work it! :D

aquaphase
Gabel Gabel Hey!

Postby aquaphase » Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:56 am

see the brits know how to work it! :D
Here is where my office is (in the odd baseball diamond shaped building). As you can see all we can do upon evacuation is stand out in the sun. Emergency vehicles had both tiny tiny streets (S. 31st) blocked, so we couldn't even head over to the damn sonic that is 3 miles away. I wish we had a nearby pub :(

monet2u

Postby monet2u » Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:40 pm

yeah that clearly sucks! at least at my office there's food and drink around you can walk too, except they frown upon a pint during working hours. :(

zenmomma

Postby zenmomma » Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:52 pm

If we had to evacuate our building I could get a smoothie, a haircut, a massage or Starbucks, eat some Italian food, go to the Wine Bar, post office or grocery store. Or just hang out in the field in front of the building with all the picnic tables.

I would probably need a light jacket and possibly an umbrella -- but not today thankfully.

zen "don't know if I could handle the heat anymore!" momma

ps: sorry you had to stand out in the heat. i wish you could have gone to sonic. nothing beats the heat like a route whatever big ass drink and sonic ice!

katie

Postby katie » Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:56 pm

if i had to evacuate our building, i could get shot on lower greenville. it'd serve me right for being a cracker.
dread stuff

NEW ETSY NEW ETSY NEW ETSY

[But if I cross paths with him on Farm Town I'll harvest the fuck out of his trees and not even say thank you.] -jimbo.

monet2u

Postby monet2u » Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:58 pm

if i had to evacuate our building, i could get shot on lower greenville. it'd serve me right for being a cracker.
:lol: :lol: is that your new internet writing job?

roach

Postby roach » Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:14 pm

monet2u

Postby monet2u » Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:24 pm

ok, I'm game...

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&g ... iwloc=addr

ooo do the street view it's awesome.

Return to “Official Forkers Business”