A new worthy cause

Forking and the Forking Forks.

Moderator: aquaphase

aquaphase
Gabel Gabel Hey!

A new worthy cause

Postby aquaphase » Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:41 pm

OK. Here's something potentially pretty damn cool. I have a friend here at work who plays women's semi-pro football (the American kind) here in the DFW metroplex. Because women's sports don't get even a fraction of the attention and money that men's sports do, they have to scavenge and beg for their cash. Here is where we come in. pedals1

There are a few package deals available for "sponsorship."

$25 – Player Booster – up to 3 lines (50 characters per line) in the game program to wish your favorite player well.

$100 – Business Card Size Ad (full color) – this could be used for the same purpose as above, or for advertisment.

Also, $175 for ¼ Page Ad (full color) and $250 for ½ Page Ad (full color).

Ideally, I really really want to pull together $100 for the business card sized ad and either put the Forkers logo or even the forum banner (fork & flowers) along with the URL and a "Fork 'em up Chris" message (my friend's name is Chris).

Anyone else want to contribute? Season tickets are $30 and single game tickets are $10. Games will be played at Pennington Field, HEB Stadium at 121/183 and Central in Bedford. There will be 1 pre-season game (Apr 2, 2pm) and 4 regular season games (beginning Apr 22, 7pm).

This is different enough to be pretty fun. If there is interest from the rest of you folks, I'll set up a DropCash to contribute to and we can start talking about what we want on the ad.

Thanks!
ImageDepositum Custody | not with that face

eebs

Postby eebs » Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:20 pm

how much is it to sponsor the shirt?

and how many forkers would then buy the shirt.... double bonus ??

aquaphase
Gabel Gabel Hey!

Postby aquaphase » Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:27 pm

aside from footy, there really aren't shirt/jersey sponsorships. Hell, if there were, I'd be all over that.
ImageDepositum Custody | not with that face

sam
The Don

Postby sam » Tue Mar 14, 2006 11:34 pm

I'll make a small contribution. The forum banner would look cool, or maybe a slightly more menacing skull & forks?

roach

Postby roach » Tue Mar 14, 2006 11:55 pm

i could put in a little on this. I also need to pick up some more buttons. i traded my jacket one for a black heart society button the other night. and 2/3 of blackheart are forkers.

Return to “Official Forkers Business”