NFL in London

Forking and the Forking Forks.

Moderator: aquaphase

eebs

Postby eebs » Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:05 pm

update on the pre-sale, taken from the nfl london forum:

Just to update you all having phoned NFLUK 10 minutes ago. An announcement will be made at the end of this week about the delays which as you may have guessed is to do with sorting out things on the American side of the pond. Anyway the email to fans will not happen until mid-May. At that point there will be an email to the first tranche of fans who have been successful telling them how to apply for thier tickets. They will see what the response is to that. I was told that not only will they email but also send something through the post in case the email don't work. There will be some limitations to numbers requested so that more people get a chance to go rather than touts taking loads of tickets in one go. After that there will be a second issue so it's not the end if you don't get one in the first round. I was told that only about 8%of the tickets will be going to the Amreican fans and the rest will go to the UK applications but obviously the requests far exceeded the capacity so not everyone will get lucky - the emails going out will on a kind of lottery basis. He did say a few will also go on open sale but not many. I think that pretty much covers what he said and he asked that I put this on the forum to avoid further rumours.

Return to “Official Forkers Business”